I’d like to think I share these sales roundups with you because I’m a good person – and when a good person finds a good deal they share it with their good friends, right?
Truth be told, these roundups are as helpful to me as they are to you – if not more so. A sale is quite motivating for crossing a couple (or couple hundred!) things off my massive “to-buy” list.
But I’d love for you to join my virtual shopping party! Everyone knows that Memorial Day and Labor Day are two of the best times of the year to score some really, really good deals, and I’ve gone ahead and done the heavy lifting for you – by “heavy lifting” I mean combing the Internet for the best sales on furniture and home decor.
Here’s what I’ve found:
- The Mine: Up to 70% off, plus an extra 20% off with the code LABORDAY20
- Hayneedle: Up to 60% off, plus an extra 10% off through September 4 with the code LABORDAY
- Target: Up to 30% off home updates, plus an extra 15% off through September 4 with the code LABORDAY
- Wayfair: Up to 70% off select furniture and home decor
- Overstock: Biggest ever Labor Day sale, with up to 70% off furniture, home decor and more
- Pier1 Imports: 20% off your entire regular-priced purchase with the code SAVE20, plus free shipping for purchases over $49 with the code FREESHIP49
- West Elm: Up to 30% off everything, including markdowns with the code HUGESALE, plus free shipping
- CB2: Up to 50% off summer clearance, up to 30% off kitchen updates and up to 20% off select shelving
- Crate & Barrel: 15% off on full-price items with the code SAVE15
- Pottery Barn: Up to 30% off everything, plus free shipping with the code SAVEMORE
- Etsy: Shop their first-ever Labor Day sale, with up to 60% off select items
- AllModern: Save an extra 20% off current sales with the code WAVY